In designing the Circa Table Lamp, the Pablo Studio designers wanted to create a product that was revolutionary yet familiar. They not only created a new lamp, but also a new archetype for indoor lighting – one that blurs the boundary between the utilitarian work lamp and traditional shaded lamp. Circa’s defining feature is a flat-panel LED disc that moves fluidly above its axis point. This mobility allows the lamp to assume an infinite number of positions while functioning as a task lamp that provides balanced, ambient light. Circa also supports a user's mobile devices by integrating a USB charging port on the table, floor and wall models.
- 45° shade tilt and 360° shade rotation make Circa unique within the ambient lighting category
- A simple touch switch allows for three levels of light intensity, while an integrated USB port charges your mobile devices
- Available in table, floor, pendant and wall models to complement any residential, office or hospitality environment
- Contains no hazardous materials such as mercury
- Lasts for 50K hours or 25 years of daily use
- Uses only 11W of power (90% more efficient than a comparable halogen light source, 40% more efficient than CFLs)
- 12" diameter x 13.75"h