Combining the clean, unadorned lines of the International Modernists with organic and geometric forms, the Catalina Dining Table is suggestive of the works of America’s Mid-Century Modern designers. The years following WWII were a time of uncertainty but also of great hope and progress. Designs of the period reflected that sense of hope and the promise of an ideal future. In our current period, one finds comfort and nostalgia in Catalina’s retro-modern shapes and sensibilities. The Catalina Dining Room is crafted in solid American black walnut hardwood.
- easystow extension with self storing leaf
- water-based formaldehyde-free finish offers significantly reduced VOC emissions at the factory as well as reduced off-gassing in the home
- small: 40" x 60"(extends to 84") x 30"h
- medium: 40" x 66"(extends to 90") x 30"h
- large: 40" x 72"(extends to 96") x 30"h
- manufacturer: Copeland Furniture